Thursday, September 4, 2008

Palm Springs, California for ELIC Teacher Training


There's a reason ELIC trains the teachers in the desert ... it's HOT! So hot that nobody in their right mind would spend money on a hotel to be here. Therefore, the hotels are amazingly cheap and wonderfully nice. I'm so thankful to have spent the last few days in Palm Springs seeing a well-qualified group of new teachers start their training. I've also been able to say many goodbyes as my days with ELIC are coming to a close.


In the picture are a few lovely ladies that I had to say goodbye to this morning. Starting on the left is Marianne, an amazing mobilizer and good friend. Next is Jenny , my replacement. I'm happy to hand over the position to her as she's got many years of experience with ELIC. With the butterfly shirt is Erin, a groovy mobilizer and a runner who enjoyed the dry heat as a change from her native Florida.